Golden West believes in accessibility for individuals with disabilities; how we interact with our customers and members of the public is important to us. We would like to hear your comments, questions and suggestions relating to accessibilities for persons with disabilities.
If you wish to provide your feedback on how Golden West provides access to services and/or products to persons with disabilities, please complete this Accessibility Feedback Form. You can send this back to us in two ways:
1. By regular mail: Print, complete, and submit this form to Human Resources, Golden West Broadcasting Ltd. #1 – 741 St. Mary’s Road, Winnipeg, MB R2M 3N5
2. Electronically: Complete this form and hit “Submit”.
Please tell us about your recent visit or interaction with Golden West and list any suggestions you may have to help us improve accessibility:
1. GOLDEN OFFICE LOCATION OR WEBSITE INFORMATION
2. DID YOU EXPERIENCE ANY BARRIERS OR CHALLENGES IN ACCESSING THE GOLDEN WEST SITE/LOCATION THAT YOU VISITED TODAY MEET YOUR NEEDS?
Did you encounter any accessibility barriers or challenges in any of the following areas:
3. RECEIVING THE SERVICE(S) YOU NEEDED IN AN ACCESSIBLE MANNER?
4. PROCUREMENT OF GOODS, SERVICES AND/OR FACILITIES
5. DESIGN AND DELIVERY OF PROGRAMS AND/OR SERVICES:
6. BUILDING ACCESS:
7. ACCESSING INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES (I.T.C.)
8. COMMUNICATION (OTHER THAN I.T.C.)
10. ADDITIONAL COMMENTS:
11. CONTACT INFORMATION: (Optional)
If you wish to receive a follow-up response from Golden West Broadcasting concerning your inquiry, suggestion, or concern, please provide the following information:
THANK YOU! YOUR FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED!
** NOTE: any personal information collected through completion of this Accessibility Feedback Form will be kept private and will only be used for the sole purpose of responding to the submitted inquiry and/or to improve overall accessibility to Golden West products, services and/or locations.